Assalamualaikum and Bismillahirrahmanirrahim .. At night is the night the awaited by all those mukmin.10 end of Ramadan is a night filled with blessings and particular advantages. Ramadan, the Quran and the night Lailat Al-Qadr has a close relationship with each other as described in the Book of Allah and the Prophet's hadith between the word of God s.w.t.
Meaning: "We revealed it on the night of Lailat Al-Qadr, and what makes you understand what the Lailat Al-Qadr. Lailat Al-Qadr is better than 1000 months. That night, the angels and the Spirit down with the consent of their Lord for every business. Tonight Peace till dawn. "
People who worship at 10 a night will get the promised blessings and have found in the authentic hadiths that exist Lailat Al-Qadr night at one of the 10's night, especially on the night of 21, 23, 25, 27 and 29. Those who cling in time to meet Lailat Al-Qadr night will get the promised mercy if it could find or not and did not see anything as important as mentioned in the hadith narrated by Bukhari and Muslim are:
1. Appreciate the night with worship.
2. Believe with confidence that night Lailat Al-Qadr is true, and claimed menghayatinya with deeds.
3. Deeds that are done for Allah alone, in the hope of mercy and please.
It is expected prior to our work of worship at night Lailat Al-Qadr we must repent in truth the sincere repentance, and continues to remain strong beristiqamah do Allah's commands and leave all the prohibitions.
Mark Lailat Al-Qadr Night
The scholars r.h. mention some of the signs or address on the night Lailat Al-Qadr:
- Some say the person who discovered the Lailat Al-Qadr night he saw a bright light in all places at all cerok to the darkness.
- Some people said he heard the greetings and other words of the angels.
- Some say they see things, including trees fell down prostrate.
- Some say his prayer answered.
Imam Tabari r.h. select rows asserting that it was not common and not necessarily because they can see are not required to see something or hear to find Lailat Al-Qadr night.